Hi Jason Rain here, a freelance designer. I was born in Uttrakhand , I went Gujarat for studies when I was 5. Not much of family person since then. My dad was an army office who fought in Kargil and for many more year served the nation.
I was academically challenged, kind of still am LOL!. Was never a good at sketching but I some how grew fond of letters since I was in school. My books used to be filled with drawings and letters instead of notes :).
I did diploma Civil Engineering and in third year studied in Arena Animation Academy for a year.
Started working at 19 as a Logo Designer. People who changed my life: 1. Raju Sandhu 2. David A Smith 3. Jessica Hische 4. Sagmeister and Walsh 5. Gemma Obrien 6. Paula Scher
Three companies (Mid – logo designer, MNC (Vistaprint)- as a production artist, startup- as a visual designer/UI), 5 years and a self learning journey.
- To inspire the young creative minds.
- To have my own clothing line.
- To educate about design to under development and developing countries.
- To give back to the community.
- To change the way designing is perceived.
- To someday provide scholarships to talented students.
- Open my own learning space.
- Working with my idols and creative like minded people.